Wednesday, August 26, 2009

How am I doing?

Yesterday marked the end of my first week of blogging. I painted 6 out of 7 days, close to my goal of painting everyday. It has been an exciting challenge that has me at my art table more than ever before!

On 6 out of 7 days I wrote and put up a post. This has given me the opportunity to experience and observe the creative process and express my observations to others. What a trip!

I've received 23 comments from readers, including 5 comments directly on my blog, and 18 through email. I love it! Thanks to all who are participating with me in this exploration! I feel so wonderfully connected and grateful for you all.

I have no idea where this challenge and blog will lead. Thanks for coming on the journey with me. What are your experiences in doing more of what you love??

1 comment:

  1. I have trouble being an artist when I expect things from my art. The main expectation, is that it start paying for itself, or furthermore provide for my financial responsibilities, so I no longer have to pursue my "art" as a hobby, but rather a career. After 8 years, this dilemma still persists.

    ReplyDelete